- Agreement on Implementation of Article VII of The General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade 1994
- Agreement on Trade-related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights
- Paris Convention for The Protection of Industrial Property
- The General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT 1947)
- Montevideo treaty 1980
- Agreement on rules of origin
- Montevideo Treaty on Trade Marks and Factory Trade Marks (Montevideo, 1889)
- Montevideo Treaty on Patents of Invention (Montevideo, 1889)
- Montevideo Treaty on Literary and Artistic Property (Montevideo, 1889)
- Inter-American Convention on Patents for Invention, Industrial Designs Buenos Aires 1910)
- Convention on Literary and Artistic Property (Buenos Aires 1910)
- Convention on Marks of Factories and Commerce (Buenos Aires 1910)
- Inter-American General Convention on Trade and Martial Protection (Washington, 1929)
- Inter-American Convention on the Rights of the Author in Literary, Scientific and Artistic Works
- Intellectual Property Treaty (Montevideo, 1939)
- Rome Convention on the Protection of Performers, Producers of Phonograms and Broadcasting Organizations
- Universal Copyright Convention (Geneva 1952)
- Convention for the Protection of Producers of Phonograms against Unauthorized Duplication of Their Phonograms (Geneva, 1971).
- Convention Establishing the World Intellectual Property Organization- Stockholm 1967
- Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works - Paris Act 1971 - Amended 1979
- WTO Agreement on Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights (TRIPS).
- Protocol of Harmonization of Intellectual Property Rules in Mercosur, in the matter of Trademarks, Indications of Origin and Denominations of Origin.
- International Convention for the Protection of New Varieties of Plants - UPOV (1961) - Revision in 1991.
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) Copyright Treaty (WCT 1996).
- The most important are those that contain norms for the protection of all human rights in general, the American Convention on Human Rights in the Organization of American States or the Pact of San José de Costa Rica (1969), at the regional level, ratified as Law N 1/89, first law after the assumption of the first post-dictatorship Congress. We also ratify the provision that allows interstate complaints and, principally, the one that recognizes jurisdiction and allows us access to the Inter-American Court of Human Rights, on January 8, 1993. The Protocol is being studied in the Senate, to be ratified soon the Protocol of San Salvador (1988) on economic, social and cultural rights.
- The International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (1966) was ratified as Law N 5/92, its Optional Protocol - which allows individual complaints to the Committee created by it - as Law N 400 / 94 and the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (1966) as Law No. 4/92.
- In 1990, the two Conventions against Torture were ratified: at the regional level,
- The Inter-American Convention to Prevent and Punish Torture (1985), as Law N 56/90 and in the UN
- The Convention against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment (1984), as Law N 69/90.
Other instruments ratified include:
- United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (1989), ratified as Law N 57/90,
- The Convention for the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women (1979), ratified as Law N 1215/86,
And the following International Labor Organization Conventions:
- No 87 on freedom of association and protection of the right to organize (1948), ratified in 1962,
- N 98 on the Right to Organize and Collective Bargaining (1949), 1966, No. 105 on the Abolition of Forced Labor (1959), in 1968,
- N 107 on indigenous and tribal populations, in 1969,
- N 122 on employment policy (1964), in 1969,
- The four Geneva Conventions on International Humanitarian Law (1949) and its two Additional Protocols (1977), ratified as Law N 28/90 and
- The Convention relating to the Status of Refugees (1951).
- Agreement between the Republic of Paraguay and the Argentine Republic on the transfer of sentenced persons to comply with criminal sentences. 947/96
- Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters. Countries that conform this treaty: Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay and Uruguay.
- Supplementary agreement to the protocol of mutual legal assistance in criminal matters between Mercosur States parties
- Agreement on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters between the States Parties of Mercosur, the Republic of Bolivia and the Republic of Chile
- Memorandum of Understanding to establish a Trade Facilitation Council between the Republic of Paraguay and the Republic of Costa Rica.
- Memorandum of Understanding for the establishment of a Joint Council on Economy and Trade between the Republic of Chile and the Republic of Paraguay.
- Agreement for the Creation of a Free Trade Area between Mercosur and South Africa.
- Free Trade Agreement between Mercosur and the State of Israel
- Free Trade Agreement between Mercosur and the Arab Republic of Egypt
- Framework agreement on trade and economic cooperation between Mercosur and the Organization for the Liberation of Palestine, on behalf of the Palestinian National Authority
- Free Trade Agreement between Mercosur and the State of Palestine
- Framework agreement for the establishment of a Free Trade Area between Mercosur and the Republic of Turkey
- Double nationality agreement between the Republic of Paraguay and the Spanish State
- Migration agreement between Paraguay and Spain, signed in Madrid on January 11, 1965
- Law No. 64/90: approving and ratifying the Agreement for the Suppression of Visas in Diplomatic and Official Passports signed between the Governments of the Republic of Paraguay and the Republic of Peru
- Act No. 91/69, which approves the Vienna Convention on Consular Relations, the Optional Protocol on Mandatory Dispute Settlement, and the Optional Protocol on the Acquisition of Nationality (Vienna, 1963)
- Agreement between the Republic of Paraguay and the Oriental Republic of Uruguay to Avoid Double Taxation and Prevent Evasion and Tax Elusion in Taxes on Income and on Patrimony.
- Law No. 3.972 / 2010
- Approving the agreement between the Republic of Paraguay and the Republic of China to avoid double taxation and to prevent tax evasion with respect to income taxes and the supplemental reversal agreement
- International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights "